Monday, February 5, 2018

All About Me

Hi! My name is Faith Lovett and I am from Charlotte, North Carolina. In college, I plan to minor in Spanish but I am not quite sure what my major will be yet. Although, I do know that I want to be in the medical field after college.  This is my second semester here at CofC and I love it!  My first semester was great, although it was a major change compared to high school.  For me, it was the environment that was so different.  It was a big change from living at home to being in a dorm.  Overall, they were good changes, but it just felt very different.  Lastly, I would like to briefly discuss some of my hobbies and other interests which include lacrosse, music, and hanging out with family/friends.  I played club lacrosse all throughout middle and high school.  I am also one of six kids.  I am the fourth oldest/third youngest.  It ranges from 26 being the oldest, and 12 being the youngest. I love coming from a big family!   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Epic Epitaphs

For those of you who do not know what an epitaph is, an epitaph is a phrase or statement written in memory of a person who has died in scrip...