Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Our Visit to the Library!


Dinosaur Piece on the First Floor



Today, the first part of class we went to the
library and met with librarian Jared Seay.  During
this time I learned many new things about the library.
For example I learned how to use College of
Charleston's library website and that when you see
a blue cover that means a chapter of the book.
Starbucks in the Library!




 Also, the College of Charleston library website searches by relevance with 70% of their databases being ebsco.  Librarian Seay also informed us that if we need any help we can call, text, email, chat, or even meet with the librarian.  Lastly, which is the most useful to me is that I learned I could check out calculators.  I will be for sure be using that one! P.S. the library also rents out chargers but not they do not have the newer Mac chargers!

-   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Epic Epitaphs

For those of you who do not know what an epitaph is, an epitaph is a phrase or statement written in memory of a person who has died in scrip...